10/19/09

Girls' Night Out


I met this wonderful group of women a little over a year ago.  My neighbor and friend Mzchef introduced them to me at story time and we began a weekly play group.  This group of women/mommies are absolutely wonderful.  We all have things in common, but we are also very unique.  Tonight was the very first time that the five of us got together without children or husbands.  IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!  We went to Lago in Meredith.  The food was delicious, the wine intoxicating, the dessert, eh, the lemon-cello free, but the company was fabulous!  Thank you ladies!  I'm so happy to have you in my life!

3 comments:

  1. Girls Nights are great! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FREE Limoncello??? Sweet! Glad that you girls had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drank too much wine. Boy was that fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!