9/10/10

ten on ten :: September 2010

This is my first week participating in the Ten on Ten photo journal project, and I'm glad I finally did it!  I don't know why I waited so long.  The basic rules are to take one photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth day of each month.  So, without further ado, here are my ten photos for September 2010. 


:: A house on Route 107 that I have driven by a million times and have always wanted to capture with my camera ::



:: The sunrise.  I am up every morning before the sun, so why not take a picture of it? ::


:: Waiting for the school bus.  This is a new experience for us. ::


:: A dog on the playground.  A big dog. ::


:: Outside Heritage Farm.  Looking forward to Fall! ::


:: Our new color in the living room.  And wouldn't you know it, the color is called "Orange Poppy." ::


::  Storytime  ::


::  One of my most favorite books to read to my babies, just sitting on the shelf begging for me to take a picture of it.  ::



::  Olivia's Fairy House glowing in the sunshine and blowing in the cool crisp breeze.  ::



::  Laundry.  There is no escape.  But on a day like today, a sweet reminder of what is to come; Football and Fall.  ::

12 comments:

  1. evening...

    this was my first 10 on 10 too....feels good to record your day doesn't it...

    somehow you appretiate it more!

    soo glad to see your first too....your day is pretty similar to mine but i don't have the beautiful blue skies at the moment....

    melissa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photos! I love your new living room color. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that living room color. Very bold and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I'm still taking my 10 on 10; it will be late when I get mine up but it's my first time too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That orange color is gorgeous!! :)
    Love your shots... the pumpkins... the arms at story hour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Visiting from 10 on 10...your pictures are awesome! I love the sunrise one...wow! And, we used to read that book every night before bed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Popping over from 10 on 10 too. LOVE that sunrise picture and the laundry line.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ending the day with laundry on the line is... perfection. In my eyes! WONDERFUL! I'm your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great photos! this will be my first week to participate too. I took the pics but still need to do my post. It was fun! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with your living room color!

    You have a great set here. Lots of good stuff. Happy 10!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Visiting from 10 on 10! So fun to see new participants! Love the sunrise picture, gorgeous! And, I am also SO ready for fall! But, we won't see pumpkins here in California until October!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many good ones here!!!! Love the orange poppy wall color too...and that house you drive by? Make sure you do a blog post if you ever get a tour, I am salivating over it.

    Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday. Ten on ten is so fun! This is just my second time doing it, but I'm lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!