7/20/08

Welcome Home Shane


My cousin Shane is home from Iraq and the family had a big party to welcome him back. I'm so happy he is safe and sound! My Aunt and Uncle have a really nice pool and Cameron and Olivia spent about 3 hours swimming. There were a lot of other kids there for Cameron to play with, including Uncle Randy. Uncle Randy loves to torture and torment little kids. My cousins and nieces and nephews have always been slightly unsure of him, afraid of what he may do next. Not Cameron! He thinks Uncle Randy is hilarious and loves him to pieces. Not to mention that every time we leave a party where Uncle Randy is in attendance I have to check Cameron's pockets for candy. I'm pretty sure Cameron likes that...

Olivia was very comfortable in the water. She would go right up to the edge and step into the pool! We'll have to keep a close eye on her. At one point Cameron was actually sitting on the edge, turning around and lowering himself to his waist. I'm glad my kids love the water, but it also makes me a little nervous. (And my Mom wonders why I wouldn't have a beer)

I love the Wells parties, they are so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures. Seriously, Amanda, I think you should consider becoming professional photographer. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!