9/9/11

Day 280 - September 8th - Fischer


My pal Fischer has been hanging out with me since April of 1998.  He is 13 years old.  Sometimes he acts elderly, but sometimes I look at him and think he is still a pup.  I love to hate this guy.  I joke that he will live another 13 years just to annoy me.  I know the time is coming when he will always act elderly and I will suddenly realize how much I really love him, and then the time will come when I will just miss him.  I am not ready for that, nor is he.  I just need to remind myself to cherish him and take care of him now and not take his loyal friendship for granted.

2 comments:

  1. it is so difficult when we loss an old friend,

    my Orlando past almost 3 years ago and there still isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss his tail wag and his excitement upon my arrive home from work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this picture.. it pulled me in.. wonderful angle, and well framed.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!