2/10/11

Day 72 - Ten on Ten

It's the tenth day of February.  Do you know what that means?  On the tenth day of every month, I take one photo every hour for ten consecutive hours to capture a true "day in the life".  Ten on Ten.  Today was a pretty exceptional, ordinary day.  There are a few photos in here that fit today's joy of LOVE prompt, "Space - Where They are Comfortable."

My ten hours began at 9 a.m. enjoying a burst of sunlight in my favorite cozy corner.


A trip to the yarn store, yippee!!!

A lunch date with the hubby and this cute kid!

Back home to practice the piano.

Olivia came home from school!  

 Little Cameron snuggles the pup.

Cameron loves to snuggle with me in my corner and read his books.

 Olivia and my arch nemesis, television!  The glow and Olivia's zombie-like posture reminds me of Poltergeist right before Carolann gets taken into the TV!

Cameron's tooth is really loose now and it is starting to scare him.  Probably doesn't help that it freaks me out a little bit.  I did cry because he is so upset and I do not like to see him scared like that.

Did you notice all the comfortable spaces?  That was my day.  How was your day?

15 comments:

  1. I'd never heard of a 10 on 10 until tonight and you're the second post that did it, but the first one did not explain what it was, so I was happy for the explanation. What a great idea to really capture what goes on in our days....and I thought the 365 concept was tough....but at least you only do it once a month. I love all your pictures and how they showed the randomness of your day, and I did notice your spaces...looks like there are lots of comfy spaces in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great thing (ten on ten!) I loved your images :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun shots the yarn is great and your kids are so cute! thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a way to start the day - that beautiful flare. You have a house full of sweeties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely to meet you through 10 on 10...

    nothing is so lovely as moments of our kiddos...

    melissa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! The starburst is so pretty and the yarn picture is too cool. Your kids are adorable. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool idea! I've never heard of 10 on 10 before. I may have to give this a try sometime. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness, you were busy! I love this idea...I think one of my faves was Olivia coming home from school. You caught her excitement so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful flare! and wow - what discipline to take a picture an hour! cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truly great pics, I really like the first one and the yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great project, Amanda! I really like the "wedge" of a window with the starburst in the first photo, and the picture of Olivia coming home from school is REALLY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the idea behind "ten on ten"! And I LOVE the flare on the first capture!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that piano shot! And your cutie looks young to be reading a chapter book. He must be a great reader. :)

    Whatcha knitting?

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous idea! I think I may have to join you next month. Great captures of an ordinary day never to be forgotten!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!