10/10/10

Sunday Citar - An Apple A Day

"Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another, 'What? You too!  I thought I was the only one!" ~ C. S. Lewis

My new friend Karen and I took our kids out for a day of misadventures yesterday.  When I first met Karen I told my husband, "I really like her.  We are a lot alike."  My husband responded, "What, so you are both crazy?"  Yup, in a nutshell, that's pretty much what draws Karen and I to each other.

Apple begins with A, or so Cameron tells me.  He's a kindergartener now, so he knows these things.  My children think Ricco is pretty awesome, and I think the feelings are mutual.  It's another friendship in bloom!








I am looking forward to more misadventures with our new friends!

Visit Tabitha at Fresh Mommy for more






4 comments:

  1. i love that CS Lewis quote...and what a fun day with the kiddies, cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love friends like that. And I love that quote!! What a great Sunday Citar post full of awesome photos. I'm so glad you're joining in!! :)

    ~Tabitha


    And I'm so sorry for taking so long to get over here... what a gem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda!
    I just wanted to stop by to say hello, it's been sooo long. I came back to blogging this month, and you're on my list of lovely folks to catch up with! First of all, my goodness this blog is beautiful...did you get a new camera? I remember last time visiting you at "Sevin Stitches" but I think you had 2 going at that time & it looks like you've combined them (wonderfully:-)

    Well, I'm off to read through what you've been up to; I already saw the beautiful sweater & Yippee for Storyland:-)
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!