8/19/10

My Beautiful Boy

        This is my beautiful boy.  He is my sunshine.
I just cannot believe that in a couple weeks he will be starting Kindergarten.  
Such a sweet boy, this kid.  He makes friends everywhere he goes.  I mean everywhere!  I am not worried at all about him making friends at school.  I'm more worried about me.  I am going to miss this kid so much.  We have been together every day for the last couple of years and I have no idea how I am going to feel having him gone for such a large portion of my day.  

*Sigh*  I know I have to let go.  But he just makes it so darn hard.
His beautiful smile, his wavy brown hair, the way he remembers every little detail about every little thing, his snuggles, his energy, his laughter... 

The other day I took these photos while he was telling me a story about the brown recluse spider.  He was so funny because he just kept telling the story and didn't stop even though he was completely annoyed by the fact I was continuously taking photos!

        




Oh boy, you are one cute kid and I am one lucky Mama!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!