2/21/10

Sunday Citar

I was inspired by a new blog that I follow, New England Through Yummy Mommy's Eyes to start doing Sunday Citar.  Of course, I think you are supposed to only show a photo and a quote, but I was torn.  Last night Olivia, unprompted by me except trying to get her to smile, performed a photo shoot.  It was hilarious.  So I posted a slideshow with my quote below. 



Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.
-- Jim Beggs

Go visit Tabitha's blog for more Sunday Citar.  

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is precious. I don't think you will ever be able to say there is not a smile available in a house with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michele! She keeps me smiling too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! Looks like you are having a great time with your new camera!! Beautiful pictures of that little cutie!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!