12/31/09

Twenty-Something Things Thursday

I had to make my Ten Things Thursday a little longer this week.  Here are (about) twenty things that I handmade for Christmas this year:


Aviator hat for sweet Little Cameron


Odessa hat for my niece Meaghan
 


The Boyfriend Hat for Cody
Butterfly Hat for Ashley
 


Ribbed-edge hat for Aidyn


Earflap hat for Charlotte
Artistic photo courtesy Kelly over at Super Sevins 

Earflap hat for Cameron 
Dress for Olivia
 

Pillow and warmers for Cameron

Pillow and warmers for Olivia

Warmers for nieces and nephews 
 

The Boyfriend Hat for Wit
 

Butterfly Hat for Jennifer


Rolled-edge hat for Cole



Not pictured is The Boyfriend Hat for my brother Nate and an Earflap Hat and mittens for my niece Evelyn.  Phew!  That's a lot of creating, folks!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!