10/27/09

It's The Great Pumpkin

Sunday evening, after a very busy weekend, the kids sat down with their wonderful Daddy to carve pumpkins.  Cameron had spent part of the day drawing pumpkin faces and when it was all said and done he chose this one to carve.



I think the actual pumpkin is a spitting image!  (the one on the left, but I shouldn't have to tell you that!)  Cameron actually held the drawing and told Damien what to carve and where.  We don't let the kids use sharp knives, and Cameron was actually really proud to be the supervisor!



Olivia?  Well, she just asked Daddy to carve a scary face!  I'm pretty sure she growled when she said it.



Then the pumpkins were lit and a collective, "Ooooh!"


Then the pumpkins and kiddos headed outside for a photo.  My children love to look at the photos after we take them.  Damien took one photo with the flash and another without.  The kids were amazed that they disappeared!





So, of course, he had to do it again!


 

It's almost Halloween!  Woo hoo!

3 comments:

  1. His pumpkin does look just like the drawing. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog layout although I can't view the header at work for some reason.

    Good pictures! I have so many to post...including pumpkin carving. Last night I started to post and then found myself cleaning instead. ug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you find a way to "bottle" your kids facial expressions and put them in your etsy shop? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!