1/28/09

Snow Play





Let it snow!!!!

In honor of our most recent snow storm, occurring right now, I decided to post the snow play photos from last week.












Friday we had a special guest at "daycare"... MIA!!!! Damien was home, so we bundled up the kids and headed outside to play in the snow. Bootless Benji and I didn't stay out long, but the rest of the kids (and Damey) had a blast.




Kendall enjoyed walking in the driveway and stomping on the snow.











I think baby girl looks warm, personally!













Cameron loves to dive right into the snow! I remember, as a child, climbing all over our yard during the winter, not caring if snow got up my sleeve, down my back or in my face. Cameron has the same care-free attitude about the snow!









Mia also enjoyed climbing on the snow banks. Her mittens were soon giant snow balls and she would eat the snow off of them!











Hey, Dad, could you stop taking photos for a second and get this pom pom out of my face?














On Saturday, Grampa came over to play. He helped the kids make a snowman. As some of you may know, Olivia is absolutely obsessed with "Frosty the Snowman" and can sing almost the entire song... over, and over, and over again!
















Grampa is very inventive. Sticks and leaves for mouth and eyes.
















Olivia in awe of her "Frosty".













Cameron enjoying his snowball maker! We love snowball fights!

4 comments:

  1. Great shots. Isn't all the snow this winter so fun? We got to ski this morning, but it's really coming down now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Olivia's snowsuit is AWESOME! : ) We shall call her the Stay Puff Marshmellow girl. He-he.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Amanda! Ana has been out in the snow once, and wasn't too fond of it! Ian doesn't love it either unfortunately....we Fraizes are warmer weather folk I'm guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some classic winter fun pics! Thanks for sharing,
    Kim
    PS-I agree, Olivia looks warm, very warm.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!