11/18/08

Baby Chairs

Olivia really wanted her babies to eat lunch with her today. After I spent a few minutes propping them up on the back of her chair, I continued preparing lunch. I glanced over at Damien walking into the room with a shoebox and scissors, but I didn't think anything of it at first. Then he started cutting up the shoebox. When I asked what he was doing, he said, "You'll see."

I thought I was the crafty one! Look what my darling hubby made for Olivia! (Olivia is also sporting the hat I knitted for Cameron last night, check it out!)


6 comments:

  1. How sweet is that? Tell Damien he's awesome for me! Cameron's hat is very cool too, that yarn looks familiar :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cammie! We need to schedule our next craft day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...I see Olivia's babies in a partial state of undress...we have a lot of babydoll nudists at our house!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes. Naked babies are a constant in our house ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Amanda, that hat is great! Did you really knit that in one night?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so darn talented - I'm jealous! I love the hat and love the fact that Damien is such a great dad - I would have never thought of using those boxes like that! Jan

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!