10/13/08

Yes to Yarn!




I have been taking a knitting class for the past two weeks. Tonight is my third class! I wanted to show off the beautiful mint green local wool yarn I bought at the Sandwich Fair. It will eventually become a sweater for Olivia. Also pictured is my wonderful fair trade knitting basket which I bought at Terra Perma, as well as the scarf I am making for Olivia. That should be finished tonight and we start the sweater in class this evening. I am going to make my first sweater in the beige to practice and when I feel comfortable I will use my beautiful new yarn!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Knittah-sistah...can't wait for class tonight...be strong!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say no to cable stitch! Are you with me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your knitting looks great! I started knitting when I worked at Wanakee - Jean taught me - but I haven't done it in the last few years. I've been inspired lately to start it up again. I need to find some nice yarn like your green stuff. Have fun with your knitting!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!