10/26/08

Keene Pumpkin Festival


Every year for the past three years, my parents and I have gone to the Keene Pumpkin Festival. My parents had been going for a few years before that, and I always wanted to go. This year was the first year that Damien was able to join us, and unfortunately, my Dad had to work so he didn't make the trip.

The kids dressed in their costumes and we walked around admiring all of the pumpkins. The rules are that the pumpkin must be big enough to fit a lighted candle inside and it has to be carved. They haven't held the record for the past few years, but it still draws a huge crowd and is a whole lot of fun. There is one store in Keene that has all NH made items. I bought some red wool yarn from Walpole, NH to make a sweater for Cameron.

Enjoy the photos.

Cameron loves to play on gazebos!

Olivia inspecting the pumpkins very closely!

Rhino on the lookout!


She loves taking their "hats" off.

2 comments:

  1. Love the kids costumes! Glad you had a good time at the festival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The costumes are very cute, did you make them?

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!