7/17/08

A New Cameronism


Cameron, Olivia and I were driving along today listening to the Broadway channel on my Sirius satellite. The kids were quiet and content in their seats. The announcer says, "If it's Monday it's Merman!" and then says, "Only on Broadway's Best!" Moments later Cameron announces from the backseat, "Mommy, he said a mermaid on Frogway's breast! Who's Frogway?" I couldn't answer because I was laughing so hard.

Above and below are photos of snack time on the porch today.

3 comments:

  1. Cameron cracks me up! I can't help but notice that Cam got a haircut! He looks adorable. I am surprised you let go of the curls! : )

    BTW-- my website is finally working again! Yippee!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed that laugh...hehehe...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny, I love Cameronisms :)

    Cammie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!