2/24/08

Wow, I'm Really Doing This

Only one week left of "work" until I stay home with my kids plus. I don't think it has really sunk in yet. I know my boss is definitely in denial. But really, there is only one week left! Today I am spending the day reorganizing the house. I am cleaning out cabinets and getting rid of excessive junk. I have also rid the house of all chemical-based cleaning products. We are making the switch to completely natural cleaning products. This includes body cleaning products as well.

Damien has done a wonderful job as a stay-at-home Daddy. He has been the major influence on my children, which is why they are the well-mannered, loving children that they are. (I'll take some of the credit, I do see them a lot too). But, I don't want anyone to think I am doing this because I don't think he is doing a good job. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father to our children. I know Cameron and Olivia will miss him being home during the day, but we are all looking forward to the new adventure that awaits us!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda

    Only one more week. I'm so incredibly excited for you because I know in my heart that it is what you were meant to do. I will miss our breaks and lunches, but will know that you are happy which will make me happy too.

    Enjoy your new future - it will be a wonderful, exciting time.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Your children are absolutely beautiful. I would LOVE to catch up some time. Maybe after things have settled into a sort of routine for you once you are home, we can set up a playdate! Good luck with the switch over from working mommy to stay at home mommy. I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!