2/15/12

43/365: Funny Girl


Olivia and I were taking photos with my phone when I was supposed to be watching Cam play basketball.  Alas, though, I spend most of my time entertaining her because...well... she is 4 and has the attention span of a gnat!  On this particular day we played a lot of "baby bear".  She was the baby and I was the Mama.  I really had to stretch my imagination for that role.  I kept telling her that it was time for baby bear's nap, but she wasn't buying it.  We played about 100 rounds of Tic-Tac-Toe and then I had to resort to an electronic device.  No games, just photos.  She started off all cute and sweet and then I asked for one more.  I had the camera set so we could see the photo as we took it.  She had this cute smile, and then just as I snapped the photo, her face went crazy!  I almost peed from laughing so hard.  I love this kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!