1/13/12

13/365: Baby, It's Cold Outside

The temperature has dropped significantly in NH over the past few days, which means it finally feels like winter.  The kids have been resisting putting on winter gear because it just hasn't been necessary for most of December and January.  Until today.  It was freezing!  And of course, today was the day that the bus forgot to show up and we were standing outside for twenty minutes.  We made the most of it, as we always do, and I got to spend some quality time with my kids.

I am a fan of winter.  I love the stillness of it all.  It is just so beautiful!

And speaking of beautiful, my children.  They bring joy to my life every single moment!

Here is to another four months of winter in New England.  Prepare yourselves :)

Tomorrow we try out our snowshoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!