1/18/12

18/365: Choking it Down

Dinner tonight was pork chops with organic sweet potatoes and organic baked apples with cinnamon.  The kids picked it out from our new cookbook.  Olivia tried a bit of everything and told me she loved it.  I was talking to Cameron about something and glanced at Olivia who looked as if she was gagging.  I asked if she was okay and she said, "Yes, I just burped" but she seriously looked like she was going to lose her dinner.  My darling daughter would rather throw up than tell me she didn't like what she was eating.  I told her to stop eating it if it was going to make her gag, but thanked her for trying everything.  I think she appreciated that!


After dinner Cameron made me some pop-up cards.  Love this kid!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! I can't even get my kids to try ANYthing new. AT ALL. Much less eat something they don't like. Chere, Olivia!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!