6/17/11

Days 192-198: June 10 to 16 (Caution: Photo Overload!)


Day 192: June 10 - This is our new kitchen.  It looks good here, but fast forward a week and now it is filled with boxes and bags and trash.  This has been a difficult move.


Day 193: June 11 - Olivia wanted a purple room.  I picked this raspberry color.  I really like it.  The kids are sharing a room, so we are painting it half this color and half green for Cam.  It is going to look so cool!


Day 194: June 12 - "I Am The Church" performance on Children's Sunday.  It was adorable to say the least!!


Day 195: June 13 - Sidewalk Chalk.  Olivia and Damien drew some pretty elaborate monsters on the pavement the other day.  They were scary!!


Day 196: June 14 - He's A First Grader.  I can't believe it.  He looks older.  Time, please stop!!!


Day 197: June 15 - Blueberry Muffin Day.  Just because dance class is over for the summer, does not mean our weekly blueberry muffin tradition has to end!  On this particular day we got to eat in the courtyard.  It was lovely, aside from the five teenagers texting each other while they were sitting at the same table!


We also went to Sawyer's that night for dinner.  Sawyer's makes it really feel like Summer!!


Day 198: June 16 - I Like Tea.  Especially when I am sick.  I do not like Summer colds :(

4 comments:

  1. there is nothing like a good cuppa tea, I like Earl Grey ~ hope you're feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so sorry to hear you have a summer cold! booooo! I like the raspberry color. Hope you'll post when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry your move has been hard, Amanda.

    I hope you'll post a picture of the kids' room when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!