3/22/11

Day 112 - Spring New England-style


A couple days ago I posted my first day of Spring photos, and this morning we woke up to this. I actually love it and am not complaining at all. It's so pretty. Plus, I know it will melt by tomorrow! Only in New England (well, probably other places too, but that's what we say up here. That and "wicked!") 

 
 We got up so early this morning that Cameron and Olivia were outside playing in the snow before 7 a.m. While I was making lunch they were helping Grampa clear snow at his house and making a 1/2 caff for Mama. What sweet children I have! 

And these are the only two photos I took today.  I am taking a break from this computer and going to bed EARLY tonight!!

12 comments:

  1. Ugh! I so don't miss the spring snow falls. Once it's warmed up and started to get nice, I like it to stay that way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww sweetie pies.. Beautiful picture of the snow on the branches. I have to also echo.. I'm done with snow! (at my house anyway) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Same here. Completely caught me off guard...I thought spring was here to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today was warm and beautiful now we're expecting snow tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were supposed to get snow early this morning, but it missed us for once. It was still cold today, and windy of course. I like that second shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I was watching the weather report this morning and saw all the snow up North, I thought of you. I'm glad you were able to find the "good" in it and that the kids were so helpful. I know what you mean about going to bed early....I actually posted before 11:00pm tonight! I'm so ready to hit the hay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am jealous of your snow! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such nice kiddos! Love the snow shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks beautiful! Glad it won't stick around though so you can have Spring back! :) Hope you had a good night sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Wicked awesome"!

    So beautiful, but I don't miss those late New England snows.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!