2/23/11

Day 85 - Happy To Be Home

The hubby is gone a lot. It's temporary, and it could be worse, I'm not complaining at all. Tonight he came home in between his day and night shifts (he's a sexy fireman). I was so happy. Him, not so much. I think he had different ideas of how he would be spending his evening. You see, I really need a yarn swift. I hint at what a wonderful gift it would be. Instead, he would rather complain for twenty minutes while he holds my yarn. He LOVES me :)



I had to edit this in picnik because I forgot to set my WB back to auto. It was on florescent... Silly me. I used the cross process effect and really like the results. Not an amazing wow shot, but it is what I love :)

7 comments:

  1. very nice! love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE to admire yarn. Sometimes it's nice to fantasize about diving into an entire pool filled with fluffy, soft, luxurious yarn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, what we do for loved ones! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too adorable! I especially like the comment about him complaining for twenty minutes instead of getting the hint!! :) Sounds familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this shot. Your editing is good too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The things we do for love. :) Cool colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your edit turned out great! I love the photo!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!