1/24/11

Day 55 - In My Corner

I have claimed a corner of the living room as my own.  I claimed the oversized chair by always leaving my current knitting project on the arm of it.  I claimed the space next to the chair with a basket of my books.  I claimed the other space next to the chair with baskets of yarn and knitting patterns.  And on the table next to the chair, with the only light source in our living room, you can always find a stack of my current reads and a cup of tea.


A photographic note:  Not a great photo, but today was one of those days when I was not feeling inspired with my camera.  It's cold outside.  Very, very cold outside.  I don't think it got above 5 degrees where we live.  When it is this cold I really just like to drink tea and knit.  Oh, and I had to go visit my favorite OB/Gyn.  Fun!

8 comments:

  1. I love this photo! It tells so much about you and who you are! It's very personal, and I enjoy these types of photos the best!!! So thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about the visit. It's never one that's looked forward to! I agree with Marcie. It's fun peeking into what others like to read. I think I need the organization one too! It's cold here, no real motivation either.. I do love this photo, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my corner as well...everyone needs a special spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo! It captures the essence of you, which is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much ladies! I wasn't feeling the photo, but I guess my passions are visible no matter what! You all are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this photo too! It tells a little bit about who you are. If you put this in an album at the end of the year, this would be neat to look at 20 years down the road. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. claim it, we all need a place to call our own

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it is awesome because it lets us know a little more about you. Hope you guys warm up soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!