1/2/11

Day 33 - Water Experiment

So today I tried something I have never tried before.  I have been seeing a lot of water drop photos over at 365Project.  I joined this community a while ago and started uploading photos when I began my project.  The feedback and support has been wonderful!  The inspiration is beyond compare.  I finally decided to try my hand at a water drop photo.  Boy, do I have a lot to learn.  I don't know why I thought I would get a perfect shot on my first time.  I have really high expectations for myself.  I have such trouble with focus.  It's typical whether I am shooting people or objects.   I did get better the more I practiced and I know by the end of this project I will have what I was trying for.  The shot I picked out of the hundred (or so) that I took is not actually a drop at all, more of the splash after the drop.  Cameron liked this one too and helped me edit it. 


3 comments:

  1. I love this shot Amanda! The colors are so pretty and I think you got a nice crisp back edge on the "wave" :) I want to play now, any hints?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome, you did a fabulous job. I totally understand "the 100 or so" tries to get the perfect photo.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!