12/29/10

Snow Much Fun

As promised, some photos of the kids playing in the Blizzard of 2010.


Cameron asking me to come play right before he throws a snowball in Damien's face.  Um, no thanks Cam, I'll just take pictures!
Damien gets him back by shoveling snow on top of him.  Cameron loved it and wanted him to do it again :)


Olivia spent the whole time eating snow.  We warned her of the dangers of hypothermia, but she wouldn't listen.


Of course, no blizzard is complete without a cup of hot chocolate.  Homemade, I might add, and there is nothing better!  

Cameron takes his first sip.  It wasn't that hot, but he puts on a good act!


 I have no idea why she is mad at me.  It's typical and I should probably just get used to it.



Happy Winter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!