12/1/10

365 - Thirty-Six

Day 1

My first day of the Project 365. My birthday falls on the first of December and I thought it would be the perfect day to start the project.  I know this will be a big challenge for me to keep up with, but it is a challenge I am determined to complete.


Every 365 Project is different.  I choose to use mine to document a year of my life while also trying to improve my photography skills.  This photo was taken last night after my 36th birthday party.  I celebrated with my family and close friends.  This scarf was a gift from my dear friend and I think it is beautiful.  The candle is one I bought a long time ago with plans of lighting it every evening after the kids go to bed.  Last night was the first.

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I love the 365 project. I am definitely starting up again on Jan 1st with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this before and think it is great... maybe I will try. Your photos are great as usual. I really have lots to learn too but it is so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!