12/31/10

Auld Lang Syne

Farewell 2010!  You brought us joy, tears, laughter, and pain.  I would not change a thing.  We are exactly where we need to be and we are surrounded by people we love and who love us right back. 

There will be no resolutions.  I resolved a long time ago to live each day trying to be a better person than I was the day before.  Sure, I make mistakes and 2010 was not without some doozies!  But from every mistake I learned a lesson, and vowed to never make the same one again.  Each day is a new day and always begins with Hope and Promise.

2011 begins with me finally having health insurance.  Yeehaw!  I will start my year getting reacquainted with my doctors :)  I'm sure they have missed me terribly.  

2011 also brings a bit of uncertainty.  A new job for Damien and a lot of open doors for me.  We have no idea where we will be living, which is a little scary, but for each moment of fear I feel ten thousand moments of hope.

So, farewell 2010 and hello 2011!

Happy New Year everyone!!!!

1 comment:

I love comments!