12/21/10

365 - Where's Cameron?

Day 21
There he is!  

It is so funny to me that this simple game of peek-a-boo can entertain a child for hours on end.  He really never gets sick of it.  It is hilarious!  It cracks me up when he starts delaying his "peeking" time.  At first he jumps out every few seconds, then towards the end he will pause for a good 30 seconds and then laugh hysterically.



I have been "Little" Cameron's daycare provider since he was 6 months old.  He is now 21 months.  I feel a little crazy sometimes because I miss him when he's not around.  I am blessed to have found him.  His parents are wonderful and easy to work with and he is such a easy-going, funny kid.  I feel so guilty about leaving him before he enters pre-school.  He has one more year before he is old enough.  I may have found a great replacement, so let's keep our fingers crossed that it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!