11/18/10

Ten Things Thursday

I have been making slow progress on my 101 in 1001.  I completed my February Lady Sweater and I am six days away from completing my coffee challenge.  I decided to make a list of ten simple things I can do by the end of the week that will either help me complete a task or get me started toward completing a task.

  1. Cut the fabric for the Christmas banner and sew the banner by December 1, 2010.  (Task #23)
  2. Knit 3 organic cotton washclothes.  (Task #3)
  3. Select baby outfits to use as fabric for birthday banners and cut pieces.  (Task #22)
  4. Make Olivia a dance bag for Christmas gift.  (Task #34)
  5. Make a chore wheel for the kids. (Task #64)
  6. Buy rum to start making my own vanilla. (Task #71)
  7. Start day 1 of my 30 days of working out. (Task #21)
  8. Sort through all kids books and make a pile for donation. (Task #26)
  9. Start planning out at least two weeks of meals starting with Monday, 11/22 (Task #82)
  10. Upcycle one of Olivia's dresses.  (Task #5)
Please wish me luck, it is a pretty big undertaking!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! That is quite an undertaking! I LOVE the recent projects (hats, mittens) you do such great work.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!