11/2/10

A Duplicate Post

Tonight is Camera Club night with my Gilford Clickers friends.  I have been working on my photography a little bit, but not as much as I would like.  I mean, I do have two kids who need to be fed, bathed, played with, snuggled, comforted and loved, so it leaves little time for much else.

I posted the following on Gilford Clickers.  Check out our blog to see all the other contributor photos, they are great!

Ghosts on the Banke
Strawbery Banke, Portsmouth, NH
October 30, 2010


Lens: Nikon 50mm
ISO: 2500
Speed: 1/400
Aperture: f/1.8





Outside Prescott Park
October 30, 2010

Lens:  Quantaray 28-80mm
ISO: 1000
Speed: 1/400
Aperture: f/5.6




Before the Parade
Gilford, NH
October 

Lens:  Nikon 50mm
ISO:  1000
Speed: 1/620
Aperture:  f/2.2


In The Yard
Gilford, NH
October 27, 2010

Lens:  Quantaray 28-80mm
ISO:  800
Speed:  1/500
Aperture: f/7.1



All of the above photos were taken with my white balance set to "cloudy" even if it was not cloudy outside or I was indoors.

3 comments:

  1. great photos! I LOVE that your camera has such a high iso and does not look grainy at all. this is one of the biggest reasons I want a new camera. My XT does not cut it in these low light situations!

    I see you got yourself a nifty 50! :) I love, love, love mine. That low aperture is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, GORGEOUS photos! I am totally consulting you when my time finally comes to get a new camera (ours is 9 years old!)

    Second, if you'd like to, send me an e-mail next time you're headed to Portsmouth...Strawberry Banke is one of our favorite haunts, and I'd love to meet one of my wonderful blogging friends:-)

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! I love the good old nifty 50 too. Your camera sure does take good shots at a high ISO, mine are too grainy also.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!