4/15/09

Head Count



1,2,3,4...OK. 1,2,3,4...OK. That's what I do the whole time I'm at the playground. I count heads. I used to have anxiety bringing Cameron to the playground by myself before Olivia was born thinking I might lose him or he would break something. Now I bring four! It's stressful, but I'm pretty laid back, which surprises me!

I'm so excited to be able to get out of the house. And it looks like we'll be getting out for the rest of the week!

Classic Kendall Face

Cameron Entertaining Ben Waiting for the Swing

Ben's Not Entertained. "Come Back Benji!"

Olivia and Kendall could hang on the swings all day!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad the weather has been cooperating for some park fun--I forgot to pack Benji's sun hat again--oops--bad Mama!!! The pics are classic! Thanks for sharing.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so brave with 4 munchkins!I love the headcount! It reminds me of all my chaperoning trips. Get ready for lots of counting, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amanda did that bring back memories for me! It took me a long time to stop counting kids! :>)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!