2/12/09

My Funny Valentine


When Cameron got home from school today, we sat down to make Valentines. He was so excited because we were using Dum-dum lollipops. Of course, he had to take the role of quality control supervisor and eat a blue one.

He did do his fair share of helping. His job was cutting the ribbon, picking the lollipop and putting it inside the hole. This was our very first time making valentines as this is his first year in pre-school. As I was sitting there, enjoying our wonderful time together, Cameron tooted. Not only did he toot, but he looked at me, cracked up laughing and said, "Ha, did you hear that? That was a good one!" I couldn't keep a straight face, but pulled it together enough to remind him he should say something else. "Yeah, excuse me. I have to go tell Daddy that I tooted!" He's my funny valentine alright!

I was impressed with his memory tonight. He named off 11 out of the 14 children without me having to look at the list! He's such a big boy. Great memory and tooting is hilarious, that's when you know you have a big kid on your hands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!