9/5/08

Say No to Six


So, Tom has this saying, "Say no to six." Last night was the first time I realized that all four of our kids are mobile. Ben is now crawling! All four of them were all over the house playing and having a great time together. Then we went outside for naked time and soaked them with the hose. Needless to say, they then needed a bath (our driveway gets a little muddy). All four of our children in the tub made me realize Tom is right because we definitely can't fit anymore in there!

2 comments:

  1. They totally are rocking the mohawks! Rock on kids!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about you, but we have our hands completely full with two. As a friend (who shall remain nameless) said the other day as he held his infant while watching his 2-year old, "I think one and a half would be just about right."
    I don't know how people manage more than 2. It boggles my mind.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!