5/2/08

Big Brothers are the Best!






Cameron is the greatest big brother in the world (says his very biased Mommy of course;). Lately he has shown a lot of interest in being not just a big brother, but a caregiver to Olivia as well. He loves to feed her, and she loves to be fed by him! Sometimes, when she is being silly with me and refusing to eat, I ask Cameron to take over and she gobbles it right up. They are so cute together, I just can't stand it. I'm so proud of Cameron for the respectful, fun and loving little man he is growing to be! All I need to get me through a day is in these photos right here!

3 comments:

  1. The photos are super cute. It is really sweet to see him being so caring with her. I'm sure it does your heart good. Do you think your brothers were ever that nice with you? I know I wasn't with Marc! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Amanda, these photos are SO precious. I just love them. They are so sweet together that it makes you want to just gobble them up! Yes, I would definitely agree that Cameron is a wonderful big brother and Olivia is just the cutest little sister. You are a very lucky Mom and as I have said many times, I am very happy that you are where you want to be - home enjoying every minute of being a mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos Amanda, just so cute!

    Cammie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!