9/2/06

Grandpa's Garden






Cameron spent some time this morning in Grandpa's garden. Last October my Dad picked a pumpkin from this garden and carved Cameron's first Jack-O-Lantern. Cameron picked out this year's pumpkin. It is still green, we just need to wait for it to turn orange. I took a ton of photos and they all captured some terrific moments. I had a hard time selecting which ones to post because they all came out so well! Here are a select few of my favorite moments.
Cameron loved helping Grandpa in the garden. He picked a tomato and took a bite of fresh cucumber, which he spit into his hand and threw on the ground! He was so interested in the things that were growing. He would squat down and peer through the leaves looking for more pumpkins, tomatoes and peas. Next year I plan to start a garden with Cameron's help. It will be a great experience to share together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!