10/7/11

Day 301 - September 29th, Time To Earn Their Keep


Cameron wants a Nintendo DS.  I do not want to buy him one.  I don't really want him to have one at all, but I know that it is inevitable that someone in his life will get him one if I don't.  The plan is for him to earn it.  He has daily responsibilities now.  Nothing too challenging, just making his bed, feeding the dogs, doing his homework.  If he has a good week and accomplishes all his tasks, he gets his allowance.  Every dollar of it has to go into his bank.  The stipulation for purchasing anything with his money is that for every dollar he spends he has to have one dollar saved.  Yesterday he told me, "If I don't earn enough money by Christmas, Santa will just bring me a DS."  Keep dreaming, buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!