7/18/11

Days 225, 226 &227 - July 13th, 14th, 15th


There is a lot of activity going on at Stratham Hill Park.  Last week the tents started going up.  It is a lot of fun seeing the place turn into a fairground.  I am not even nervous about the whole thing.  It is going to be a great adventure.  I only had to call the police once so far (well, twice in one night), but that is because I was home alone and totally freaked out.  It's a long story but it ends with someone using my lawn mower at 9:00 at night and then me thinking someone was inside my house.


It is hot.  Enough said.


From this (above) to this (below):


It is amazing watching these guys put these rides together.  Amazing and a little scary at the same time.

The Stratham Fair starts very soon.  Stay tuned for lots of fun fair photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!