1/12/11

Day 43 - Snowed In

Photography was on the back burner today.  We were snowed in all day.  We did make the long trek over to my parents house and spent the day with them watching movies, playing games and eating.  I did a lot of knitting, which I needed to do.  I still need to do a lot more, so photography will have to be patient.  I plan to go for a walk in the woods tomorrow while the kids are in school and hopefully get a "winter wonderland" shot that I am proud of.  For today, though, you will have to make do with my feet.  This was taken while I was knitting and my Mom was playing computer games with the kids.


6 comments:

  1. For photography taking a backseat, this is a great picture! I love that your feet are in focus and it totally gives us a view of your day. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool shot.

    Amanda I read one of your comments over on Clickitupanotch about editing software on the post about writing scripture verses on your photos.

    If you use picasa (which is free from google) you can add text to your photos.

    There are also free software editing programs

    I have them listed on my resource page - halfway down.

    http://leavesnbloomphotography.blogspot.com/p/resources.html

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, this makes me want to go cuddle up and read a book or something! It's so cold outside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh! I am jealous! Sounds like the PERFECT lazy day! Nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, love it! Wish I was kicked back!
    ~ingrid

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!