9/18/09

I've Been Tagged

A couple weeks ago I was tagged by Earthy Crafty Mommy, a fellow New Englander, blogger, knitter and "trying as hard as we can to be earthy and crafty" Mommy. This is the first time I have ever been tagged on a blog. It's so exciting!

I get to tell you six random facts about myself that I don't think I have shared with you on this blog.

  1. I was an intern on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno for a semester when I was attending Ithaca College. I was in a Unibomber Yard Sale skit and I was the back side of a cow for a Mad Cow Disease skit.
  2. I am a vegetarian. A lonely vegetarian. My whole family eats meat. I became a vegetarian when I was in the eighth grade and was a vegetarian through college. I started eating fish and chicken again after college. I started eating red meat about 6 years ago. Then two years ago I stopped eating all meat and I am very happy with that decision. I am planning a blog post dedicated to it!
  3. I would like to go back to school to become a nurse. I'm pretty sure my squeamishness at the sight of blood would not set me back too much.
  4. I played the bassoon in high school (as well as piano, trumpet and flute at various times). I went to All-State three years in a row for bassoon and I toured Europe with other high school musicians and chorus members. We visited 8 different countries playing concerts and vacationing. One of my most favorite experiences!
  5. My friend MzChef and I joke about communal living and even assign roles to ourselves and other friends we would invite in our commune. I say joke, but we are not making fun of it. Secretly I think we both would jump at the chance :) It takes a village to raise a child!
  6. I get a fat lip when I am stressed and over tired. It's weird, I know.
Now I get to tag six more blogs to do the same. Play along if you want. It's kind of fun!

  1. MzChef over at Mitchell Mayhem. She'll come up with a really good list. She is very interesting!
  2. Katrina over at The Sevin Family. She's my sister-in-law, a great Mommy and an awesome photographer (among many other things!)
  3. Kelly over at Super Sevins. Do you see a theme? She is my other sister-in-law, also a great Mommy and awesome photographer. She can really cook too!
  4. Lisa over at If Only The Days Were Just a Bit Longer... She's a crafty inspiration and another wonderful photographer. She's a Mommy to 3 and I don't know how she does it!
  5. Christa over at Lazy Toad Farm. Another Mommy to 3, a fellow knitter. A blogosphere friend who I have never met, but look forward to one day.
  6. Michelle over at Crafty Camper. A dear old friend. Most of my childhood memories have her in them. We had a falling out for quite some time, but we made it through and our friendship is growing strong again. We are proof that letting go is the best way to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!