4/3/09

I Want

I want my children to be happy and healthy.

I want my little garden to feed my family at least one full meal this summer.

I want my children to know that I love them with my whole heart.

I want my friends and family to be able to say that I am a loyal, loving and kind person.

I want to be generous; with my time, my love and my creativity.

I want my healthy eating habits to rub off on my children and my husband.

I want to create something with my own hands every day.

I want to hear my children laugh every day.

I want to sing and dance after dinner every night.

I want to ride my bike 50 miles a week until I am 100.

I want my children to tell their friends that they love their Mom.

I want to learn something new every day.

I want my husband to be safe.

I want to live without regret.

I want to be the best me that I can be.

1 comment:

  1. That is a nice list Amanda. I want almost all of those same things and it is a nice reminder.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!