6/9/07

Pennsylvania

My niece, Ashley, graduated from high school today! It makes me feel so old. So, with Olivia only three weeks old, we (my parents, my brothers Wit and Nate, Cameron, Olivia and I) made the 9 hour trip to Mount Joy to congratulate and celebrate! The drive was extra long because we had to make a few more stops than usual to accommodate Olivia's nursing needs. We took two cars because we met my brother Nate in Massachusetts and didn't have room for everyone and all our luggage. Nate, the kids, and I did not attend the graduation on Friday night. We went out to dinner at a great Italian restaurant. The next day was Ashley's graduation party, but first we went to Strasburg, a historic railroad town not too far away. Cameron loves trains! We went for a nice ride and took lots of photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!