6/30/07

June in Review

Here is a brief overview of some of the other things that happened in June.


I never thought I would be the parent who let my kids hang out in just a diaper, but now I understand. We had a hot spell and I couldn't even fathom putting clothes on them. I warned Damien before he got home that our kids were in the front yard in just their diapers.




A rare photo with Mommy, as I am always behind the camera!



Another "I never thought I would be the type of parent" moments. Here is Cameron with his cousin Isaac on one of those motorized things. Don't get any funny ideas grandparents, he will never have his own! But he did have a lot of fun on this one!





Here is Cameron being Cameron!






A typical dinner out...



Four generations of Wells women!



Yeah, ice cream!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!